Friday, August 31, 2012

The verdict is in...

We're having ...
A BOY!!!


Apparently we think blue around this house :)! We are super excited and can't wait to meet him and see Landon as a big brother!

When I reminded Landon that we were going to see a "movie" this afternoon about the baby he told me the movie would involve trains :)! I didn't have the heart to tell him otherwise. However, when they turned on the sound so we could hear the heartbeat the ultrasound tech told him (without any knowledge of our previous conversation) that it was like a choo-choo train! So I guess he knew better than I did. Otherwise, he seems pretty oblivious to the whole thing.

We're so excited for this new addition to our family! Let the shopping and nursery decor planning begin!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Ehhhh, awesome!! Super fun!!!! Guess I was wrong! :)

Landon is going to have the BEST time showing his brother everything he knows. He's gonna love it. What does he say about it?

Charms said...

Hooray!!! You two make dang cute li'l men!!! names???

Tamsin North said...

They will be known as "the Terry boys", and they will be a cuteness force to be reckoned with.

I'm so happy for all of you, congratulations! :)

Jake and Megan said...

Yay!! Congrats!!