Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Boy or Girl ... What do YOU think?

To say that I have a LOT to blog about and catch up on would probably be the understatement of 2012. However, no time today ... so I have a question for you instead ...

Our ultrasound is Friday, where we find out a lot of info on this new little one. And we plan to find out the gender!! We aren't the "wait and see" type. That being said, we genuinely don't care what the gender is. Landon makes us so happy, and little boys are just delightful - so another one would be twice the fun. That being said, I'm sure girls are equally as amazing and we would be thrilled to have one of them too.

So YOU tell us what you think we're having ... Boy or Girl????

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I don't know why, but I've always pictured it as being a girl! So girl!

And we miss you already!

Tamsin North said...

I'm going to say girl, but really only because I'm having one and that would be so tidy :)

Jake and Megan said...

I'm going with a girl just because you have a boy already. But my guesses are ALWAYS wrong so...