Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Mommy's Helper

Today I was trying to get a few more things "move ready" since the clock is quickly ticking down to Saturday morning (AH!). And Landon was my little helper - it was so cute! And can I just say - he has an addiction to tape ... I think we went through more this morning alone than in all the rest of the time we've been packing :)! You can't tell from these pictures since it is clear, but I assure you we will probably be finding it in the strangest places as we move out and clean. It was worth having his help and his creativity though!!
I was packing up some clothes for him to wear this week so the rest are read to go to the new house. I told them to put them in the suitcase ... and I walked in and found this instead. They did all make it in something. And he got in the suitcase, so clearly clothes wouldn't fit!
The entire rest of our roll of bubble wrap ... he was quite pleased with his handiwork.
We were taking Jeff's shoes out of the armoire where he keeps them. Landon took them out one at a time and lined them up with their match! I was pretty impressed because there isn't a lot of variation between color or style as you can tell. Also, does anyone else think it is strange how many pairs of loafers Jeff owns. There were two more you can't see.

Despite a couple of these pictures it was a really productive morning!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I love the shoe picture! That is adorable. He's the cutest helper!