Thursday, August 9, 2012

Clap your hands!

This morning I was walking to Landon's room to get him up for the day when I heard him chattering away to himself. So I stopped to listen ...

It turns out he wasn't chatting, he was singing to himself!

"Happy and know it clap hands" [then I could hear his little hands clapping away]
"Happy and know it clap hands"
"Happy face show it"
"Happy and know it clap hands"

Then he did a verse where you "eat dinner" at which point he made munching noises.

So cute! He was thrilled when I walked in and asked him if that is what he was singing! It must feel like such an accomplishment to have someone recognize what he is singing. I love that he is so happy he wants to sing about it for the whole world to hear :)!

2 comments:

Tamsin North said...

I literally just died. That kid, I tell you what!

Kristen said...

Okay, in moments like that is where I almost cry because I think, "hey, I AM doing something right, I guess!!"

What an adorable story. I LOVE it when they do stuff like that on their own and you catch them in the act.