Sunday, September 2, 2012

Happy Seventh Anniversary!

Seven years ago today we got hitched ... and what a great decision that was! We've had our ups and downs along the way, but I can honestly say we would do it all over again in a heartbeat. Jeff still makes me smile and laugh every day. And there is no one I would rather work through life's stress with than him (and there has be enough of that to go around lately with the move!!).

I'm a lucky, lucky girl.

Case in point:
He took me to a Carpenter's Tribute concert
and always plans fun dates for us to get in alone time.
He is a hero to our little boy! (And he will happily ride
an itty-bitty train with him through the mall!)
He picks out and surprises me with
beautiful flowers!

Love you babe!! Here's to another great year!



No comments: