Sunday, May 15, 2011

Take me out to the ball game ...

Last Saturday (seriously, I am so behind!) we decided to take Landon to his first baseball game. It was BYU's last (or almost last, I'm not completely sure) home game, and J Dawgs was providing the food for the tailgate party before hand. And let me tell you ... Jeff doesn't ever turn down J Dawgs! Personally, I hate hot dogs and go to great lengths to avoid eating them. But everyone raves about J Dawgs ... so I was a good sport and tried on. For the record, I ate almost the whole thing. It wasn't too bad. I certainly won't go out of my way to eat one again. But I survived :)! The whole thing was really fun and as a huge bonus - Cosmo was there! Landon thought Cosmo was the coolest thing ever!

Us with Cosmo:
Playing baseball with dad at the tailgate party:
At the game:
We also bought Landon his first baseball hat (it is SO stinking cute!). He HATED it that day and spent the whole time yanking it off, or attempting to. Since then he has gotten a little better ... but not much :)! But with skin as white as his is (and let's be honest ... he comes by it naturally) he's going to have to learn to wear that hat!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baseball & Hot Dogs!!! I think that means summer has officially arrived! Cute post!