Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Friends

Last week Megan asked if I could watch her little girl - we'll call her K. for privacy's sake - for her. We were SO excited! They moved a couple of hours away last year and we don't get to see them nearly enough. And K. and Landon get along SO well. Seriously. He is very much into parallel play still, but he and K. are the exception to that - they chattered, tried to share (the pic was blurry, but it was so cute to watch) and generally just had a really good time together. It was the one time I actually though "two is easier than one!" because they were so entertained by each other (and no, that does not mean we are considering giving Landon a permanent play mate yet).

It is, however, almost impossible to get a picture where two 1-year-olds are looking at the camera or smiling. Trust me, though ... they had a great time.
K. likes trains - Landon thought this was a
really great trait to find in a girl.


If Landon and K. decide to take their friendship to the next level, Jeff and I would totally approve. 1. She is super cute 2. She is fiesty (he's going to need that) and 3. Landon would end up with fabulous in-laws (as would K. I think!) and Megan and I would have more fun planning their wedding than they would :)!

3 comments:

Jake and Megan said...

Oh this made me laugh! Our kids are so dang cute. Jake and I would totally approve as well!! And seriously, how fun would that be to plan a wedding together??!! It's fine if you use her name by the way.

Kristen said...

Thanks for the advice, I'm totally going to have Rapunzel call Camie!!

Yeah, it's awesome to have 2 kids just for that reason. I was actually sitting on the couch thinking that today while they were playing together - it's so easy that they entertain each other most of the time!!

Margo said...

Seriously two of the cutest kids I've ever seen!!