Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Surprise Package

Don't you love it when exciting things come in the mail ... in our house anything that isn't a bill or ad qualifies as exciting :)! The other day Landon and I went to get the mail. Interestingly enough there was a padded envelope addressed to Jeff. Ooh! Suspense ... we (okay I) wondered out loud what it could be (Landon tried chewing on it). I didn't open it though. It was addressed to Jeff, after all (not that that fact normally stops me) but this had the potential to be something really exciting and I didn't want to steal his thunder.

Then he got home and opened it ... and found this little delightful surprise:
Just in case you think your eyes deceive you ... it is a Pyrex hot pad.

Amazing huh? And just in case you *heart* Pyrex, but are unsure about how to use it ... this is the back:
Jeff had no idea why he got it, so we got a pretty good laugh out of the whole deal. And a free hot pad. And yes, we do *heart* Pyrex. Hopefully a t-shirt will come next time with the same saying on it. I would rock it proudly at the gym.

2 comments:

Stepper the Mighty said...

Oh man. I want that on a T-shirt, too. With the directions on the back. That is HAWT!

Miss you guys.

Cinda said...

Awesome! I love it!