Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day

It has been such a crazy few days that I haven't gotten to post about Mother's Day this year. Landon and Jeff went out of their way to make it really, really special for me! Saturday morning they made a big breakfast since we have early church on Sunday. And all day on Sunday I didn't have to do anything! I got to sleep in both mornings and got spoiled rotten with a delicious Mother's Day dinner.

But the cutest part of all? Jeff took Landon to pick out flowers for me. He lined up all the choices and let Landon choose which ones were from him. Landon picked beautiful hot pink Azaleas! I love them!! Jeff said he got so excited about them in the store, and when he brought them in to me he kept waving his arms around and pointing at them! It was SO stinking cute! Jeff helped him sign the card and they got me a new Flirty Apron.
I feel so blessed to be Landon's mommy (and Jeff's wife!). He makes life so special and makes me smile and laugh every single day. He has taught me so much more than I could ever teach him!! Thank you for making my Mother's Day so special!! I love you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that! He's so proud in the picture too! So cute!

Anonymous said...

I thought I left a comment, maybe not. I love your blog and your little man is so proud of his flowers for you ... so cute!