Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy

Things that are making me happy lately:

* Jeff and I read this article for FHE last night. If you are in our ward, you probably recognize it from a talk on Sunday. We liked it so much we wanted to study it some more. Good stuff.
* Landon's dancing. It has evolved to include his arms out to his sides while he rotates back and forth from the waist up. And he does it at every opportunity. Hilarious :)!
* I received a post card in the mail a couple of weeks ago informing me my aunt had purchased me a subscription to Redbook Magazine. I thought it might be one of those scams so I didn't think anything about it. Redbook arrived in the mail yesterday!!! And I love it! A thank you note is in order.
* Anything covered in chocolate. Particularly strawberries and pretzels. Yum.
* Girlfriends I can really dish with.
* Push ups. I actually don't like push ups at all. But I didn't used to be able to do more than 5 (seriously) and now I can do a lot. They are still the girl ones, but I consider the sheer number a major success.
* The homemade cards I "purchased" with my service points at our recent service auction. They have already come in handy. I love it when I get a good deal :)!
* Live plants ... I have two new ones in my house. They add so much ... and bonus they are both still living almost a week later!
* Possibility. Sometimes it seems like there is so much that could happen ... or that we could do ... and just the idea of all of it makes me happy and excited (and occasionally a little overwhelmed!) all at once.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I wish I could have gone to that service auction, but it was on my anniversary. :( Sounds like you got a great deal, I LOVE homemade cards.

You coming on Saturday? I'm excited.

Carolyn said...

Ok, so when I read "push ups" I totally thought of a completely different kind of push up. HAHA! :)

Miss Rachael said...

You're such a happy person! I got cards last year at the service auction - so cute.

Janey said...

Thanks for recommending that article. I just clicked print and will go over it w/ Mark tonight. I think it's the spiritual boost that we're looking for!