Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Love Day Three

Today's love day spotlight is on my mom. She has sacrificed so much over the years for us and still does each and every day. She is the one who showed me how a mom is supposed to love.

As many of you know she comes over to play with Landon twice a week when I go to work. It is so nice to know they are spending time together and that he is well taken care of. Lately he has had an ear infection that is antibiotic resistant. Needless to say he has been pretty sad about it. And no matter what my mom has taken care of him, loved on him and given suggestions to help make him feel better. It has been wonderful.

I love this picture of her and Landon! It makes me smile every time I see it. We are all so lucky to have her so close!!
Love you mom!

No comments: