Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Love Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! The idea of a whole day just to tell people you love them is kind of fun. But I feel like I have a LOT of people I really love. Who definitely deserve to be told. More than just today, or this week ... but since someone nicely set this time aside I will tell them (and you) about how much they mean to me.

But really, today gets dedicated just to Jeff.

I love him more than anything. He changed my world ... and I'm certain I didn't know what this kind of love was before meeting him. He's my better half , my rock and my sanity. And he makes me laugh (even when I am trying so hard not to :)!). I'm so happy he is in my life and couldn't ask for a better best friend, partner and husband. I feel lucky every day of the year ... but even more so on special days because I get to spend them with him.

Love you babe!

PS. Tune in later this week for other love-week spotlights :)!

No comments: