Monday, February 28, 2011

Gratitude

Today I am really, really grateful for my dad. Our water heater broke again (yep, it has only been 2 years since the "replaced" the original one ... I use "" because we think the guy was shady and just fixed it and didn't actually replace it ... but that is a rant for another time) and we had a toilet that was making that annoying running sound.

And he has spent a ton of his free time (which is very rare for a guy who works in Canada all week) helping Jeff and I fix things. And he spent all Saturday afternoon playing with Landon (they enjoy watching basketball games together :)!) and looking at houses with us.

What a guy! I think anyone who spends that much time and effort helping those he loves deserves some recognition.

Thanks Dad. I love you!

(And a big, fat HAPPY BIRTHDAY this week!)

No comments: