Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Shout Out

Since having Landon I could give a million shout outs to people who have helped us in so many ways! I have never felt so loved!! But today's special shout out goes to my Mom ...

She is always so willing to watch Landon - it is so helpful! For example: this week is pretty busy, and I needed to run some errands. She came to the rescue and kept him for a couple of hours yesterday during which time I made it to FIVE places! That is unheard of with a baby! Particularly since one of those places was Wal-Mart, which I swear sucks an hour of your day even if you only need 5 things.

This is just one tiny example on the scale of many, many things she does! It's so helpful, and Landon has such a good time. He is fussed over and adored and gets loved on the whole time!

So thank you Mom!!

1 comment:

俊貴 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.