Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Day Away

This last weekend friends of ours had a condo up in Park City. They invited us up to play for the day and spend the night! I don't think I have to share again how much we love Park City ... and this place was beautiful! First we started out shopping. We learned something very important ... Landon doesn't like to shop. WHAT?! I mean ... whose child is this? I had told Jeff that I suspected this might be the case. I'm not sure if he believed me. But sure enough we wheeled the stroller into a store ... unhappy Landon ... we wheeled the stroller back out ... happy Landon.

(As a follow up to this I took Landon to K-Mart on Monday ... and once again ... when he realized where we were I had an unhappy Landon. One of the employees who was helping me find something said "wow, he is really unhappy" THANK YOU Captain Obvious. But I wasn't leaving until I had everything I came for. Landon calmed down when he realized we weren't leaving for a while.)


Back to Park City ... then we went swimming. Megan and Jake were there with Kaylee too - it was so fun to see them! Kaylee is getting so big! Then we all had a big taquito dinner - it was delicious :)!
Later that night we played Nerts (which, let me just tell you, goldfish have more skill at this game than I do) and watched Valentine's Day (cute!).

We had a great time ... but I forgot to take pictures. However, Jeff worked from home so we had some extra play time with him last night and I busted out the camera:


Look at that belly!!Today, my immensely talented friend Tamara and I hung out. While I was at her house she finished the car seat cover I started so long ago :)! I would love to say I helped, but I didn't ... not one bit. I held Landon and talked to her and she did all the work. However, I believe that is why it turned out so adorable!! So thank you Tamara!!

The outside:
Landon modeling the inside:

2 comments:

The Chezik Family said...

that last picture looks just like your husband! So fun!

Stepper the Mighty said...

FUN! Man, I wish we were chic enough to have condo's in cool places to invite friends to.

Car seat cover = adorable. do you have a pattern?

I love the obvious statements. My very favorite is: "You cut your hair." with no follow-up statement.

Yes...and??? I never know what to say to that.