Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Catch up!

I've been a blog-slacker this last week! So to catch you up ...

We had a great Memorial Day weekend. It was pretty low-key. Jeff and Landon both had colds (our first with the little guy!). Saturday we BBQ'd with some friends, Sunday we hung out with the fam and Monday we ventured out for some errands and to catch Robin Hood. So pretty chill overall. I'll share some pictures, though since I know that is what people are reading for :)

Great Grandma Karmen bought him these jammies and the matching shirt ... so cute :) Who can resist a baby in jammies?
The room was really dark in this picture, but Landon and Jeff were taking a nap together to sleep off their colds ... and I thought it was so cute the way he was snuggled up on Jeff. Those two just kill me together.
Landon knows Grandpa is a big believer in Sunday afternoon naps ... check out that belly sticking out!
Landon was about to have a fit ... but then Grandma fixed it and made everything better (I love how he is holding on to her hands to make sure the binki was staying in)! Can you resist that lip?!
Here he is just sporting the plaid ... so hot right now :)
Landon got some new toys this weekend! A family friend is out of the baby-stage and gave us some things at a STEAL! This is the floor-mat ... which Landon just adores! We also got the same swing that we have been borrowing ... so we know it will be a hit. And a jumper-roo. He's a bit young for it ... but I know he will love it! Here he is under that mat ... did I mention that he LOVES it?!
A couple of close-ups ... how did he get so cute?!

3 comments:

Matt and Carolyn said...

Oh my gosh, I love the last picture on his belly! That is adorable!

TaliaG said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stepper the Mighty said...

I can resist NEITHER that lip NOR babies in jammies.