Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What do you think?

So 1 week from today we find out how our baby is growing, how things are looking ... and if it is a boy or girl! YAY! We're very excited (and a little nervous ... about health ... not gender)!

Everyone keeps asking if we have any intuition one way or another on the gender ... the answer is nope. None. Not at all. Nor do we care - we will be super happy either way.

So since we don't have any idea, we'll throw it out there for you - what do you think we're having? There is an official poll on the side ... please mark accordingly and we'll let you know the official results next Tuesday (providing baby cooperates and we get a good look!)!

6 comments:

Becca said...

I am horrible at these types of things, but I guess a little girl. However, it's mostly because girls are fun to dress up. :)

Stepper the Mighty said...

It's a girl. Though based on how sick you haven't been - the smart guess would be boy. I still just think its a girl.

And if you needed a suggestion for her name, the word verification is: prejujp. Let's see her elementary school teachers get their mouths around THAT one! heeeeee.

Jake and Megan said...

Jake voted earlier - he went with little Jeff. I was still considering which way I was going to go but because I hope you're having a girl, I voted boy. Therefore, since I'm always wrong that means you should be having a girl. Yea! (It's a good theory, right?)

Stepper the Mighty said...

I just changed my vote to Boy. I was thinking about how you're going to find out tomorrow, and it just made too much sense that you're having a boy.

So now I'm all ambivalent and curious! Could you find out today instead, please?

The Hunt Family said...

I really think it's a boy....but I am hoping you have twins :) :)

Kirsten said...

Did you find out today or is it tomorrow? I can't wait to hear the news! Yeah! I think I'm going to guess that you are having a boy. There are benefits to each so either way will be awesome! Oh and I had fun reading your last few blogs. It's fun to "hear" you talking again. I miss you and I'm super excited that you will be a mommy in just a few more months!