Friday, October 16, 2009

Sitting ...

Tonight our friends Stepper and Bill let us watch Wyatt ... their impossibly adorable almost 2-year-old. Yes the "technically" asked us to watch him so they could go see a play ... but I say let with the utmost sincerity. He is so fun and easy to watch it makes the whole night just fly by. He really prefers to play with Jeff exclusively, which I think is just precious. Each time I take a car (his favorite item) he would look at me sweetly and then after a few moments take it gently back and hand it to Jeff :)! Quite comical, really... and again so fun to watch them interact. Apparently playing cars isn't my strong suite. Getting him to eat his fruit, however is. So it gives me hope that when Jeff and I are actually the parents we'll make a good tag team. And to top it all off Stepper made us homemade soup and homemade bread ... really, we were spoiled tonight!

No comments: