Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Love Day!

Happy Valentine's Day ... to everyone we love! We're having a pretty fun day around here. Landon and I decided to head to Salt Lake and take Jeff out to lunch! Since it's quite the drive, it doesn't happen very often. We had a delicious Cafe Rio lunch and then grabbed cookies at Jeff's work Valentine's Day party.

Jeff drove to Cafe Rio and managed to slip a Valentine surprise on my dashboard ... flowers? chocolates? Nope ... "New Girl" valentine's :)! It's our new favorite show and they had printable valentines. Um, it's love :)!
I am still smiling! What a cute boy! I love that Jeff can make me laugh.

Tonight we have a fabulous evening planned. Heart-shaped chocolate chip pancakes for dinner. Give Landon his valentine ... then toss him in bed. Then Jeff and I plan to make chocolate covered strawberries, exchange cards ... and watch New Girl :)! Can't wait!

I love my two Valentines so much!

2 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

I LOVE new girl! What a cute valentine;)

Tamara said...

We love the New Girl too - miss you guys!