Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Birthday Trip!

Did you know that ALL three of our birthdays are in the lovely month of March? We think that calls for a little early celebrating ... so we decided to go to San Diego for a little family getaway. We leave tomorrow morning! We are so, so, SO excited!! We have only ever gone on vacations to visit loved ones, or with family and/or friends! This is the first trip we're taking just us!

The only downside to vacations (is there ever really a downside?!) is packing. I hate packing. Like I hate social injustice. Or mean kids. It completely undoes me. We have packed us enough stuff to last us through the millennium - just in case :)!

But after all that is done?! It's sunny (hopefully!) skies and fun times!!

See you when we get back!!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

See, and I hate unpacking the most - worst part of vacations for me.

I hope you guys have so much fun!!! I want to hear all about it when you get back.

I'm working on that card for you and I'm super excited! :)

Jake and Megan said...

I'm really jealous. Have so much fun!

Tamsin North said...

I think I could count packing as one of my few true talents, although adding Espen to the mix threw me off a little on our first trip with him when he was two months old. I brought EVERYTHING! :)