Thursday, September 15, 2011

"PANE!"

Landon has entered the little boy phase of being obsessed with everything that moves ... particularly trains and planes (or "choo-choos" and "panes" as he calls them). It's pretty darn cute. I heard they were going to do an event at the Spanish Fork Airport, (I know, you didn't know it existed either...) so we had to check it out.

It was a huge hit! They did a pancake breakfast, helicopter rides and had a lot of planes on display. They also had people who fly remote controlled airplanes flying their planes. These people spend some serious time building these things ... it was impressive.

It was so much fun! Landon couldn't get enough (nor could he say pane and copter (for helicopter) enough.). I hope I never forget how he says panes in a sing-song-y voice and copter in a low manly voice. It cracks me up!

I was really impressed by how cool the little planes were (although I don't know who in their right mind would get in one) and what the remote controlled planes could do. If you like that kind of thing, I highly recommend you check it out next year!

No comments: