Thursday, September 8, 2011

Embarrassing Confession

I have an embarrassing confession for you all. Once upon a time when I was a young, innocent teenager I had the HUGEST crush on Jonathan Taylor Thomas (aka JTT for those of you who are about my age :)!). We're talking posters in the room, fan letters, obsessively watching his show/movies kind of crush. Basically, it was love. Or so I thought :)! Luckily I moved on ... but then today I saw this on people.com and had to share.
Apparently the cast of Home Improvement reunited ... he's the second from the left. Ah ... memories!

(PS ... keep reading if you haven't read about our Labor Day ... this was just a quick follow-up post!)

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Oh man, I had the biggest crush on him too! And Zach from Saved by the Bell. Although, I have to say that this picture of JTT I do not find that great and crush is gone, hahaha! :)

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

oh, I loved him, too! I don't think he's aged too well...poor guy.:)