Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mommy's Little Helper

Landon is very into imitating people lately ... he LOVES to mimic us. I think it is pretty funny most of the time. Who knew a 15 month old could watch me pull out a pack of gum and start "chewing" with his mouth because he knows that is what is coming? Adorable, I tell you.

Yesterday I cleaned our sliding glass door. While I was busy cleaning, Landon was busy watching. When I went outside to clean he was so kind as to put both his little hands (whose prints I had just cleaned off) and his tongue on the glass :)! I had to laugh... he was just so interested in what I was doing. I didn't think much of it and went back to making dinner.

But a few minutes later I found him doing this:

He got into the washrag/towel drawer and pulled a couple out, crawled over to the glass, stood up and started washing the windows. It was so cute I could hardly stand it!

2 comments:

The Davis Family said...

That is so funny because Ethan has just recently started doing the same thing. He loves to clean the tile in our kitchen. =) I'm guessing the desire to clean won't last long, so we should enjoy it while we can!

-Shanna

Jake and Megan said...

Soooo cute!! Kaylee loves to help me with laundry. She gets very upset if I don't give her some clothes to carry to the laundry room. If only it could last into and through their teenage years...