Sunday, June 5, 2011

Summertime

Laura gave me a great suggestion for my "bloggers block" from a week or two ago. She suggested a list of what I am looking forward to. And since I feel like summer is actually here ... here is my list!

*Hawaii and everything that comes with it! Only 7 more weeks!!
*Summer picnics and Dutch Oven
*The rest of the Parade of Homes (it started Friday ... and we LOVE it!)
*Working out with my new jogging stroller (Jeff had it delivered as a surprise on Friday!!)
*Going to Iowa to introduce Landon to my grandparents for the first time. He's going to be a huge hit ... I just know it!
*Taking Landon swimming
*Mini-vacations with friends
*Soaking up the sunshine
*Cafe Rio opening up in 4 days across the street!
*Outdoor theater productions
*Celebrating Father's Day
*Going to the upcoming family reunion ... Landon will get to play with all his cousins!
*Taking Landon to baseball games
*Hanging out on the front lawn with the neighbors
*Summer dates with Jeff ... they are always so much fun!!
*Pedicures and the fun summer shoes that show them off!!
*An end-of-summer party ...

I could go on and on, but I think that is the gist of it! What are you looking forward to this summer?

2 comments:

Stepper the Mighty said...

Love it!

Cafe Rio opening up right across the street is ALMOST enough for us to just toss it all and move back to Spanish.

Talk about increasing property value! :D

And Hawaii?! I have been out of the loop! So fun!

Lets play soon, yes?

Anonymous said...

Great list!!!
Love Hawaii - so jealous! And can't wait for Cafe Rio!!!