Monday, June 27, 2011

Iowa

Tomorrow morning bright and early Landon and I are leaving to go to Iowa with my mom and little brother. For eight days. Eight. That is a long time away from Jeff. We've never done something like it before ... the eight days or the long plane ride it involves. I know lots of women have husbands who travel a lot ... or they go on vacations with the kids a lot. But we're not really those people ... we usually go most places together (I'm kind of a wuss when it comes to that). So wish us luck. Luckily my mom and little brother will be there too ... so I'll have extra hands!

I'm really excited for Landon to meet his great-grandparents for the first time ever! And for him to get to ride a real tractor and maybe even pet a pig (Iowa is famous for pigs and corn ... I can tell you are getting more jealous of us by the minute!). And for us to get to see one of my best friends on our Dallas layover tomorrow!

Lucky for you guys I will be sure to tell you amazing tales of life in Iowa. It's as exciting as you are imagining it to be, I promise.

No comments: