Thursday, June 9, 2011

Diamonds vs. Clorox Wipes

The famous quote is "Diamonds are a girl's best friend." And on many, many levels I agree. I love diamonds ... and they love me (I'm certain of it).

But ... on a day when they are showing our house, and I have a one-year-old who simply can't be put down no matter what exciting diversion mom has created so she can clean up the house ... I would argue that Clorox Wipes are a girl's best friend.

That was pretty much how I cleaned yesterday - Clorox wipes, a vacuum (which Landon this is the best. thing. EVER.) and air freshener. And it looks pretty darn good, I think!

So if you see my house looking very clean this week ... just know how it got there :)!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love florid wipes!!!

Janey said...

They smell so good! The best for a quick clean!

Kristie said...

That's what I did when we sold our house.. and Heather too... cleaned it good and used good ol' clorox wipes to make everything perfect - and yummy smelling :)