Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Predictions?!

We're having a baby! AH! And the Dr. confirmed he put me on the schedule for tomorrow. So *fingers crossed* that's when we'll get started. Since no one can technically predict a date (that would be cheating now that I have narrowed your choices down so significantly :)!) how about I open it up for a few more predictions before he makes his big entrance ...

So what do you think ... Weight? Length/Height? Time of arrival? Hair color (okay that's a joke ... we're pretty certain any child of ours will be bald ...)?

Can't wait to see if anyone is close!

6 comments:

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

just make sure the baby wears green!:) just kidding.
I think he will be blonde (whatever hair he has :)), 8 lbs. 6 oz, and 20 inches long. that's a very precise guess.
I'm so excited for you! good luck!:)

Carolyn said...

Ok, I say 8 lbs 4 oz, and 19.5 inches long. Matt says 12 lbs 15 oz. :) Let's hope I'm closer! :) I think he will have brown hair, but very little of it. And I think he will come at around 5 pm.

kristie jensen said...

just for the record, i did guess the 17th before i knew you would be induced!
7lbs 12oz
3:34pm
19 1/2 inches

Yeah!! i'm so excited for you and Jeff...and for your new little guy, because he is going to have great parents!!

Kristin said...

I'm so excited for you!!

My guess . . . 8 lbs 2 oz., 21 inch, with blonde hair! Can't wait to see pictures!

Good luck sweetie, I know you'll do great!

Abby Killam said...

awwww st paddy's day baby!! cute!
i don't know nearly enough about babies to guess.... lets just say I hope he comes before you are there for too long- 7 pm?

Kirsten said...

Good Luck Ari! I hope that everything goes (maybe went?) really well. You'll be a great Mom! I bet he'll be a cutie. Enjoy and relax with your little one. They get big fast so hold him lots while he's tiny-and enjoy it! I'll be thinking about you and praying for you. :)