Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Adventures

Today was a gross, cold day ... and with a newborn that spells some serious inside time. But today was not without its adventures. Today, on top of a busy schedule of eating and sleeping Landon tried out his swing.

He looks a bit startled by the experience doesn't he?!
And then I was chatting on the phone with my friend Kristie when I heard a strange noise. Since I was holding a sleeping Landon, I knew the noise had to be coming from a different source ... Ellie.
The picture is a bit dark - so just in case you can't tell exactly what you are seeing ... Ellie tore a hole in her ball ... ripped out all the stuffing which she then decorated the hallway with ... and preceded to try to eat the squeeking mechanism (which was the noise I heard). Who needs a toddler when you have such a creative dog? In a couple of years I can only imagine what these two will come up with together :)!

5 comments:

Becca said...

Cute little boy!
Is Ellie jealous at all?

Abby Killam said...

uh oh- Ellie is acting out. She wishes she was an only child haha

The Davis Family said...

Ari-
Congrats on your adorable baby boy! He is such a cutie!

Love-Shanna

Carolyn said...

Landon is so cute! He looks so different already, and he is growing up so fast! And I laughed about Ellie. We'll have to come play with her sometime :)

Dorey said...

Aww, what a cutie! Landon is such a cute name too. I'm thinking your dog isn't so happy with the new baby in the house. =) I'm sure soon enough they will be best of friends! Congrats on the baby you guys. =)