Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The BIG 3-0

Many of you know today is the day that my sweet, adorable husband turns the big 3-0! I keep teasing him about how much older he is ... which he only sometimes thinks is funny :)!

Anyone who knows him knows how incredibly lucky I am. Not only is he funny and incredibly thoughtful, he is simply the best person I know. He is kind, honest and hard working. He always puts others - particularly me - before himself. He makes me laugh everyday ... and is always there for me (and during this pregnancy he has comforted more than his share of emotional tears!!). He is exactly the kind of man I need in my life ... so I feel profoundly blessed.

Happy Birthday babe ... I love you!

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Wait, this is dated the 3rd, but I thought his bday was the 5th?? Either way, happy birthday to Jeff!

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

happy birthday, jeff! I can't believe he's 30! that means we're close to 30.:)

♫My Sweet Darkness♥ said...

how sweet ...

Stepper the Mighty said...

that is a great picture of Jeff.

And 30 ROCKS! :D