Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Decorating for Christmas

One of my many favorite things about Christmas is the decorating! I love to decorate any time of the year, but particularly at Christmas. Nothing is cozier than a living room with a lit Christmas tree ... best place to snuggle!

We decorated on Saturday. We have a new table since last year and I kept thinking "I am going to have to go buy something" to put on that table. What I really wanted was a nativity. No amount of cute snowman decorations makes up for a representation of the real reason for the season (don't get me wrong I LOVE snowmen ... and have a lot of them ... but I wanted a nice nativity).

So part way through the festive decorating Jeff surprised me with the Willow Tree Nativity! What a sweetheart .... I LOVE it! And it goes perfectly on our table!

Naturally we needed something above it ... so I made a sign that says "Wise Men Still Seek Him." I think it made everything complete (and it is way more beautiful in person)! What do you think?


Christmas Tree! I think we need to do some wrapping...


My new sign and my favorite snowmen! My mom always said "if you don't believe ... you don't receive" ... I can assure you We Believe!


Just found this adorable suitcase ... cute!

I love Christmas!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Ari- I think you have a very thoughtful husband! And I think you are a little crazy with your Christmas planner - try to have your party before the 22nd, we don't want to miss it!