Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year ...

Four years ago Jeff asked me on our very first date! We had already been hanging out ... a lot ... but when he asked me out on a date I can't TELL you how excited I was. He took me to temple square to look at the lights. Every year since then Jeff asks me out for this same date ... what a sweet heart huh?! We just went on Saturday ... and it was as beautiful as always (only there wasn't any snow ... weird)! I so love this boy!

One of my very favorite parts is always the grove of trees aroundthe old Tabernacle. We both really loved these two red-orange trees - they really stood out against the orange forest (not that it looks orange in this picture ...)

Temple Square is always one of my favorite places to visit ... but never more so than at this time of year ... with Jeff!

Nothing like Christmas lights to put you in the Christmas spirit!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

we are thinking about coming to Salt Lake to see the lights- I don't know if we'll make it but we haven't been up there for so long we thought it'd be a good excuse. We'll let you know if we make it that way. They stay on until New Year's don't they?

Abby Killam said...

You guys are so cute together!! Makes me happy know how much Jeff is appreciated for the great guy he is! :o)