Sunday, December 14, 2008

SNOW ... and something to make you think...

It finally SNOWED! I was getting concerned that we might not have a white Christmas, but luckily it snowed yesterday! It's so beautiful ... now we just need a little bit more!

The irony of snow however, is this ... Ellie would rather die a thousand deaths that stand in the rain. Heaven forbid she get her feet wet. But she LOVES the snow. I came downstairs and she was standing outside in it with her face turned up to catch the flakes. Then she started burying her face in it! It's hilarious to watch ... good thing she doesn't know it's just really cold rain :)!

The other day Jeff and I were walking around and saw this on a sign:

"Are you part of the Inn crowd, or one of the Stable few."

It gave us pause ... especially at this time of year ... which one describes us? I hope to be part of the Stable few ... and know I often fall short, so that's what I'm working for.

No comments: