Friday, November 28, 2008

Christmas Planning!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I know we did! We spent it with my family - for the first time since Jeff and I started dating. Dinner was yummy ... and then we saw Four Christmases. It was really cute and funny!

Now we can officially move on to ... CHRISTMAS!! YAY! I can't even tell you how excited I am. Most everyone knows I love to be organized ... so in the spirit of Christmas organization I made this:


Impressive, I know. I actually stole the idea from a friend. But I think it turned out pretty cute!

So now I am busily planning gift lists, Christmas card lists, party plans, etc.

Let the season ... and the planning, decorating, SHOPPING, wrapping and singing begin!

3 comments:

Hali said...

You're ADORABLE! (Ps... I'm pretty sure I inherited that word from you ;)

I must make myself a handy, dandy Christmas planner! Thanks for the idea! Woot

Stepper the Mighty said...

Yes, I covet the Christmas Planner.

Margo said...

Ari:
Love the Christmas planner idea. Also, for the last two days I've done nothing but read 19 Minutes. Megan let me borrow it...hope you don't mind. I couldn't put it down. What a sad, sad story. A parent's worst nightmare. Anyway, thanks for sharing, I'll get it back to Megs today.