Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tagged!

Four random things I like about my husband:

1. He is really, really funny. He can make me laugh so hard!
2. He believes in me more than anyone, and because he does I believe in me.
3. He is super thoughtful and is always trying to make my life easier.
4. He works really, really hard and always gives 110%.


Four jobs I have had:

1. RA
2. Marketing Manager
3. Recruitment Coordinator
4. Admissions and Marketing

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. The Holiday (my all-time favorite)
2. Enchanted (what's not to love about this one?!)
3. The Devil Wears Prada (love the sarcasm)
4. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (a college fave)

Four TV shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. Friends re-runs ... maybe?
3. Okay I am totally drawing a blank. I really don't watch any TV ... ever ... except for The Office.
4. See #3

Four places I have been:
1. Europe
2. Mexico
3. Canada
4. Several States in the US

Four people who email me regularly:
1. Jeff
2. Everyone I work with :)!
3. Yissel
4. Jennica

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Fruit
2. Ice Cream (hey ... it counts as food!)
3. Cafe Rio
4. Chicken ... we eat it a lot at our house :)!

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Ireland and Scotland ... and England again!
2. Hawaii
3. Greece
4. Canada
I could go on and on ... we LOVE to travel!

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1.
Planning a big vacation!!
2.
Christmas ... I always look forward to the holidays!
3. Our 3rd anniversary! (Has it been that long?!)
4. My family living near by ... it will be crazy I'm sure!

Four People I tag:
1. Megan
2. Carolyn
3. Whitney
4. Kim

So fun!

2 comments:

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

I like the holiday too. I went to see it with Amanda and we laughed SOO hard.
How to lose a guy in 10 days...so funny.:)

Tiffany said...

Hey Ari, I found your blog! Hope you are having a good day at work!