Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Rockin' with Martina!

Jeff surprised me with tickets to the Martina McBride concert last Friday! He is wonderful isn't he?! It was SO, SO much fun!! And it appeared to be our lucky night. We were getting comfortable on our lawn seats when a guy approached us offering up free upgraded seats .... he was Keith Stubbs from the Eagle ... and I totally work with his niece! So after discussing the coincidence Jeff and I happily moved into our new seats.

Martina sang for 2 hours strait! It was amazing, AMAZING! And she is so little ... I just don't know where all that power comes from. She easily has the best voice in country music, and probably one of the best in the world. She basically sang her entire greatest hits album, some of her newer stuff ... and some classic rock. We were on our feet singing (okay, screaming) at the top of our lungs most of the time. I swear every song is my favorite :)!

Thank you, Jeff for being so sweet, and for going and singing with me! I had the best time EVER! Love you :)!

2 comments:

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

yay! love martina. how fun to get seat upgrades.
I read this article with her one time...she seems so nice! doesn't everyone, though? even nicole richie and lindsay lohan...:)

Cinda said...

What a sweet guy. You guys sound like you have so much fun all the time. I miss the freedom sometimes.