Monday, August 25, 2008

Seven Peaks

So this Saturday we went to Seven Peaks with the fam'. It was really fun! We only went for the last few hours (which is more than plenty of time there) and rode a few of the big slides. Our fave was the Cave In because it was dark and really fast.

We totally didn't like the Lazy River ... which is usually one of my favorite parts. But I have stepped in mountain streams warmer than this thing was! And it was like 2 ft. deep ... so you couldn't really relax in it anyways.

Please keep in mind these are "after" pics. We were on our way to a deliciously greasy dinner at Burger Supreme ... one of my local faves. They have amazing fry sauce. I didn't even know what fry sauce was before I ate there. But it is pretty yummy!

Overall, it was really fun ... and followed by a relaxing Sunday! Great weekend!

1 comment:

Becca said...

You know, I never did go to Burger Supreme in all my time there. I heard it was good.