Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Inventions

Often, when I come across something really cool I think to myself "why didn't I think of that?" ... I would love to think of a unique idea and have it go crazy (and make me rich ... but that's another topic). And let's be honest, if you want to invent anything you want it to be for babies or kids. Your target market is ginormous and can you think of any other population other than parents who will buy anything if they think their baby needs it? Or it will make their kiddo happy? My point exactly.

I stumbled upon an article on MSN yesterday and it made me laugh really hard. It is a slide show called "Totally Bizarro Baby Products."

You should check it out! It's great for a laugh ... and not just for the products, but for their sarcastic commentary that goes along with it. I am personally torn on my favorite product ... but I think I have narrowed it down to Baby Bangs, or the Baby Bum Fan.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Abby Killam said...

hahaha I vote for the urinal!!! only because teaching little boys how to pee is ridiculous and having more surface area might be ideal for catching the wild ones!! lol- thanks for the laugh

Jake and Megan said...

Oh that's funny. I might have to invest in the Designer Barf Bags for my next pregnancy....