Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Table

A couple of weeks ago my mother-in-law sent me the cutest table runner for Easter. As a general rule I usually only decorate our house for Christmas. I always mean to decorate for the other holidays, but I go so overboard at Christmas, I just never seem to get around to doing anything else. But when I opened the cute table runner I thought ... this deserves to have an Easter display on it!

Fast forward a couple of days. I was planning to head to Rod Works to see what I could come up with to buy when my mom called to tell me she bought me something for my table (from Rod Works!). Seriously ... it was like she read my mind! Enter one adorable bunny (which Landon is fascinated with!)...

I added a cute box with candy in it ... who can resist a little bit of Easter Candy? Or this adorable pink box for that matter?

Then Jeff brought me home the most beautiful Easter bouquet ... perfect!

It turned out a little something like this:
I think I could get into decorating for other holidays!

No comments: