Thursday, March 31, 2011

Voice to Text

My work phone (which I HATE) offered me a new feature. Let me just tell you, as a general rule I avoid all new features. Especially on my "smart" phone. I am the person who still has a flip phone (my personal cell) and I love it. I will keep it until it dies and I am forced to buy something else. But I digress ... my work phone kept asking if I wanted to try out voice to text. I did not intentionally say yes. But somehow it is now texting me my voicemails. Cool? Um, try comic relief. These texts have NOTHING to do with whatever is being said, but they are pretty funny ... Here are a few for your enjoyment.

"I just got your email sport touch base of 940 will come up on that port"

"Hey Eric ... I was just calling because I'm and the painting email ..."

"Certificate your range of some help with the fight scene for Navin if you'd she did to worked as a magic"

"So anyway Joplin doesn't know Jesus"

And on that last, very deep note, I will leave you to ponder why we call them smart phones.

2 comments:

Tamara said...

These are so funny!

Stepper the Mighty said...

Whatever. Joplin *totally* knows Jesus.