Monday, March 28, 2011

Bag Love

I'm in love ... with my new church bag. Allow me to explain ...

A few weeks ago I started telling Jeff how much I needed to find me a church bag. I kept using my baby bag - which is really heavy and things have a tendency to get lost - or my purse, which is much too small for three hour church excursions, especially when Primary is involved.

Then last weekend my sister and brother-in-law came in town (for a conference my brother-in-law was presenting at) ... and she makes adorable bags. That just so happen to be the perfect size for a church bag. Fate? I think so.

I was secretly dying to have it. So when she mentioned I could have one I practically jumped at the chance. And it's love.

The next day was Sunday. I fit the following items in my new AMAZING bag: Primary Binder, scriptures, my object lesson, three books for Landon's enjoyment, a sippy cup, snacks, a teddy bear, a blanket, my wallet, checkbook and two different kinds of lip gloss. It all fit comfortably and was super easy to find what I was looking for ... there are a couple of pockets and the material is stiff enough to stand up on its own. Awesome ... I'm telling you.

A photo:
She is actually starting to sell them on Etsy soon ... but if you want to preorder one, let me know ... I happen to know the designer.

4 comments:

Becca said...

Love it! Super cute, and I'm jealous.

Stephie said...

Thanks Ari Im glad you like it. I LOVE these bags! I think thats why i make so many of them :)

Jake and Megan said...

I have been having the same problem! I need a church bag so bad! I end up taking two bags to church - one for Kaylee and everything she needs and the other with my primary stuff. So annoying! I may have to take a look at that bag the next time I'm in town. It looks super cute!

Stepper the Mighty said...

Uhm...I luff it. I, too, suffer the church-bag problem. What does she charge?