Tuesday, January 18, 2011

10 Months....

It's hard for me to believe that Landon is 10 months old already! This first year is passing us by much too quickly. He is just so much fun and we still marvel at how much he has changed our lives.

He is developing quite the little personality, crawls like a little speed demon, is starting to pull himself up and loves to say "dada" all day long! He is also quite the flirt with older women. Whenever we are in a restaurant he will pick one and stare and smile at her until she will smile and wave at him. It's his surefire method ... it always works! And when it does he grins so big and waves back!

He still loves to read, play peek-a-boo (his chubby hands covering his little face is probably one of the cutest things I have ever seen!), loves to look at fish and is just a happy and lovable guy in general.

He makes us laugh all the time now because we just don't know what to expect :)!

In the mornings after he has his bottle he loves to sit and play with his books. I snuck out and grabbed the camera and caught him playing ...
Then he caught me watching :)!
After naptime I went in and he was miffed because he was still in his crib (the NERVE!), but I thought his expression was priceless. Apparently I said something that made him laugh after because that is quite the change of heart!
And now today ... on his official 10 month b-day playing with his new Eeyore.
Annoyed with me for making him sit still ...
But I kept coaxing ...
We love you buddy!

3 comments:

Janey said...

Adorable. He has such a sweet disposition. Melty!

Stepper the Mighty said...

Landon is a rockstar. No mistake.

I loved hearing his excited squeals the other day! What a happy, enthusiastic baby!

The Davis Family said...

OK, I love that our boys are the same age. Whenever I read about Landon, it reminds me of all the things Ethan is doing too. We need to get them together. I saw your note, and Thursdays work great for me because Jason is home and can watch the older 2... then we can just talk and I don't have to wrestle with them the whole time. =) Are you free next week?

-Shanna