Thursday, January 20, 2011

Excitement in the Terry House ...

It's been a busy week for us around here ... just a few exciting things in our lives:

*Landon is DONE with his helmet!! YAY! The Dr. said we could "fine tune" for 3 more weeks, but not much is going to change and he is technically done. So we decided to be done ... and I have spent the last 2 days kissing his helmet-free head! I really missed that soft hair of his!
*We put our house up for sale. Yup ... we did. We're excited to see what could happen! If you know of anyone in the market we're selling one cute townhouse!
*I went to the dentist and am cavity free. Which is pretty exciting in general ... but the best news is I FINALLY got Jeff that new toothbrush he has wanted for so long (and buying one just wasn't acceptable ... he really wanted the free one).

Well, that pretty much sums up our exciting lives for this week! Tune in for more soon ... I know you really can't wait!

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

!What!?! I am finding out about this via blog?! But wow. This is exciting news! I will have to get details soon. And hooray for Landon'

Stepper the Mighty said...

where are you gooooiiiiinnnggg?????

Tamara said...

That is exciting - where would you move to? I will be kissing Landon's fuzzy, helmet free head next time I see him as well:)

The Davis Family said...

Wow! That is big news! Next Thursday (the 3rd) will work great for me. My email is davisclub@gmail.com. Let's see if we can work out the details. Can't wait to see you!

-Shanna

Jen said...

Selling the house!?! I hope it goes well for you and that you find the perfect place for your next home.