Monday, January 3, 2011

A Happy New Year

As I look back on 2010 all I can think about is what an incredible year it was for our family! I started the year as a crazy (and I do mean crazy) pregnant woman ... terrified of the unknown before me.

And then ... a miracle happened ... I met him. And suddenly the world was the most perfect place to be. Jeff and I have talked so many times about the before and after. And the journey we would only want to be on together. And what a blessed journey it has been so far!

We had a busy, crazy, fun year learning to be a family of three. Don't get me wrong, there were certainly plenty of challenges along the way, but I can't emphasize how wonderful it really was (and is every day). So we wanted to begin 2011 doing something fun as a family.

Jeff and Landon both LOVE fish. I don't know how a kiddo that little can be so fascinated by something, but he sure is (and totally his father's child!). So we headed to the aquarium for the day! My dad, Ale and James came with us, which made it extra fun (my mom was in AZ with her sisters).

Landon was so fascinated he would hardly look at the camera, and when he did he was usually annoyed that he couldn't be looking at the fish :)!

So excited to leave that morning! I'm glad he humors us with smiling even though he has no idea where we are actually going :)!
He and Grandpa playing on the boat ...
Look guys!
Apparently he thought the upside down jelly fish were cool because he stayed in this position until we had to pull him away so someone else could have a turn.
And apparently he liked whatever was in this tank...
Cool fish ...
The boys ...
The girls ...
Just us ...
Here's to a great 2011!

2 comments:

Janey said...

Is this the aquarium in Salt Lake? I've heard it's pretty cool! I'll have to take Cameron and Sadie one of these days.

Carolyn said...

Ok, I love Landon's shirt, that's pretty snazzy. :) Looks like fun! We need to head over there again sometime.