Monday, January 10, 2011

Great Minds Think Alike

Great minds think alike right?! Well, this morning I found some really cute shoes for Landon online. For a really good deal. I send the link to Jeff to see if he liked them as much as I do. We were both busy though so the subject just kind of got left off at that point. Or so we thought (can you feel the suspense building?!)

THEN ... I realized I had an additional coupon to the website! SCORE! That would make shoes that were already a really good deal a fabulous deal (with free shipping ... um, hello!). So I bought them right then and there!

So proud of my deal I called Jeff excitedly ... and he had just done the exact same thing and was about to call to tell me! We both laughed really hard.

He decided he would call and cancel his order (I really would have liked to hear that conversation ... they would have probably thought "wow, you two are real winners").

So I guess great minds really do think alike ... they should just chat a bit more before carrying out great ideas :)!

Here were the shoes purchased (twice!) ... now let's just hope they fit my favorite little chubby feet!

2 comments:

Stepper the Mighty said...

That is awesome. I love that Jeff shops for Landon online. Seriously.

So what was the deal?! 'cause those ARE great shoes...and I have a little Mister of my own about to make a debut.

Matt and Carolyn said...

That's hilarious!