Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Packing

Jeff and I are headed to Florida next week (YAY!) so I decided to get ambitious and start packing now, since most of the clothes I am packing are for warm weather and we don't need them right now. Wow. The things you don't think of when you book a warm-weather vacation when you can still fit into your summer clothes :)! Luckily I have a couple of skirts with stretchy waists ... otherwise I am really not sure what I would be wearing! Let's just say I had a private try-on session in the comfort of my own home when Jeff was safely at church meetings tonight ... it really was quite comical. Sadly there were a couple pair of capris I was certain would be fine with the belly-band. WRONG :)! Back to the skirt idea!

Oh well ... I'll just keep my fingers crossed that by next summer I will be back in them all ... and for now enjoy the round belly and getting to eat what I want without people wondering if there is something wrong with me!

1 comment:

Stepper the Mighty said...

you guys are the most well traveled couple I know. JEALOUS! How fun to go to Florida in December! Have so much fun! :D