Sunday, December 6, 2009

We're off!

After the first "real" snowstorm of the winter we are heading off to Florida! I'm not going to lie ... I have been really wanting the snow. Who wants anything but a beautiful white Christmas? However, 80 degree weather for a week? Here we come!

So baby magazines call this a "babymoon" ... the last big trip you take before the little one makes a grand appearance. Who comes up with this stuff? I don't know, but I'm willing to go with it!

So bon voyage for a few days!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Have tons of fun and I have to say I'm jealous that you have snow in Utah, we still haven't even gotten close to any kind of snow storm.

Kirsten said...

Enjoy your last vacation with just the two of you --it will not be the same after your little guy arrives. You'll look cute wearing skirts. Have a great trip and enjoy the warm sun!

Carolyn said...

Have fun! And good luck digging out your cars when you get home. You totally missed the blizzard! :) Lucky...