Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas this year! We had a lot of fun activities planned leading up to the big day, and had a great time with all the people we love.

Our families were very generous ... and we bought a vacuum with what they gave us (amongst other presents!). It's fantastic ... I never knew a floor could be so clean without actually cleaning the carpet!

Our favorite presents from each other this year ... Jeff got everything golf related including a new driver (I had help picking it out :)!), and an I-Pod stereo for his office. And Jeff shocked me when he surprised me with a beautiful diamond band. I LOVE presents that sparkle like this one! His excuse was that he wanted to make it a very memorable year for me since next year we'll both be focused on buying toys for the little guy. What a sweetheart!

Christmas ended a very wonderful and eventful 2009 ... we're excited for what we know 2010 is going to bring to our family!

No comments: