Thursday, December 17, 2009

Fabulous Florida

Destination: Sanibel Island


Last week we went to Florida ... and had so much fun! We stayed in a beautiful resort, spent hours in the sunshine (85ish all week!) and as much time at the beach as possible.

Here are a few of our favorite things and then I'll let the pictures show the rest.

*Tandem biking - it was our first attempt ... and very fun!
*The beach ... need I say more?
*Shelling on the beach - their beaches are crazy, they are literally COVERED in shells. It actually hurt to walk around on them in a lot of places. I haven't seen anything like it.
*Our dolphin cruise - they were everywhere!
*The everglades - we saw an alligator sunning himself. Jeff was really hoping for some action, but he was pretty content just chilling in the water.
*Great restaurants with really fun names like The Island Cow and Matzaluna
*Just being there together!

Enjoy the pictures!


2 comments:

Becca said...

I spy a baby bump!
I'm glad you had fun at the beach. It's so beautiful!

Tamara said...

Ari - great pictues. I love seeing you pregnant!