Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Gas Station Phenomenon

We just made our quick trip to St. George for Thanksgiving Day. It was so much fun! Everyone had a good time and ate lots ... and all have a lot to be thankful for! I always enjoy seeing everyone.

Since I didn't take any pictures, my post actually comes from our drive home. We stopped at a gas station to use the bathroom. And as I was walking back to it, I looked around.

Wow. The things they sell at these places ...

I really want to meet the person who stops for a bathroom break and some M&Ms and says to themselves, "Well, look-y here! I think I'm gonna need one of those fake leather jackets with an eagle embroidered on it ... and BONUS I can get Mom some crystal for Christmas while I am at it!" Strange ...

There was a plethora of other junk too ... it all just made me laugh :)!

2 comments:

Stepper the Mighty said...

So...I guess I shouldn't give you the two-wolf-moon t-shirt, cheese ball set, and maple donut I found last week at Flying J for Christmas?

Sigh.

Back to the drawing board.

Thanks again so much for bringing dinner over! We both really like that recipe - and wondered if we could persuade you to share it?

Tamara said...

I've thought very similar things in those gas stations! So funny. When am I gonna see photos of that little boy?