Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Handiwork...

Each year Jeff and I try desperately to figure out what to do with our back "yard" - which consists of a cement slab and a dirt border.

And each year we end up with something different ... because whatever we did before didn't work out or last.

This year we decided we wanted planting boxes ... and we decided to MAKE our own. Anyone who knows either of us knows that we aren't exactly handy. So it was bound to be an adventure. We are very excited about how it turned out ... we think they look pretty good! Definitely the best thing we have come up with ... what do you think?


Honey ... I think we make a good team!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Very cute! If I wasn't moving, I'd hire you to come to my house and make me a couple!

Jake and Megan said...

They look great. I really like them!!

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

looks good! you must have a good green thumb! and some building skills.:)

The Hunt Family said...

I think you make a GREAT team :) Now that you guys are pro's come on over.